Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Ramoooooooooo!!!! RAMOOOOOO!!


OHHHHHHH I sooooo should'nt have done it but I did! Basically I bought loads of random DVD's the other day coz Im not really goin out out every night so Ive been havin my own lil film nights with ppl from the hostel- n one of them was Beat Street, which I have never seen before- ok I know I know I'm soooooo behind! but yeah I was feeling the Pumas hard! so I went n bought these beauties today! AHHHHHH i do LOVE them!! they aint gona stay that freash for long!


I went to Alexander Plaza today which is like the shopping centre complex thing in Berlin, and i stumbled upon this lil Michael Jackson shrine- which sadly actually nearly brought me to tears- yeah to some of you that sounds ridiculous! BUT I cry at EVERYTHING n have yet 2 shed a tear over MJ- but to put in to words what I feel you should read this-

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=214032136

courtesy of Amelia from www.putmeonit.com (which btw is an amazing site for info on non commercial type music)


OKAYYYYYYYY so here we go with the shop reports for the day-so I went to an area in East Central Berlin called Friedrichshain which is wicked- full to the brim of independent retailer's- LOVED IT!

First off we have Nur Tut (Proskauer Str.38, 10247) a small but well stocked womenswear shop with real friendly staff and some really good streetwear garms!- oh n i loved the way they had the clothes displayed!


Next up we have Yard 5 (Samariterstr 5, 10247) which is mostly a graff store selling every colour and brand of spray paint but it had some good trainers in there aswell and some nice tee's that they screen print in the back off the shop- they guys here all look like Hispanic gangsters from LA but are so nice and friendly, well worth a neeb!




Seen this wicked building on my travels today- I wana live here please!


Right someone please inform me what these tubes are for man- they look like their from the Visa advert u know that shit one where he's on a big slide??? but yeah random!


This was another trainer shop that was run by hispanic lookin gangster who were well safe- but OMG it has the biggest collection of t-shirts I have ever seen- any men who go to Berlin need to go here and get some tee's!!
its called Skid Row (Kopernikusstr 18, 10245)




When I lived in Brooklyn Id go to work everyday n this dude would go past me on his bike- exactly like this one- seeing this again bought back the pangs of jealousy!


This place is called Big Robot (Kopernikusstr 19, 10245)
Its a bit of a skate shop kinda place but with an AMAZING selection of books and magazines and well good cuddly toys!




This place is called Latte wie hose (Kopernikusstr 13, 10245) it solda really good mix of girly clothes- going out, jeans, shoes, trainers etc- and again well friendly staff- some wicked labels like Gortez and True tee- which are my new favourite ppl- check them out!




Sunset Star (Kopernikusstr 11, 10245) had so many quite rockabilly style clothes, and some well good shoeeeeeeees!!



Rocs Skateshop is full of good skater shit- boards, trainers, clothes, records!



Fumanchuch (Kopernikusstr 9, 10245) is a good girly shoe shop with a good interior that showcases local artists work every month!



OK girls if u need some new jewellery this THE PLACE!! its amazing!!!! i couldn't get it all in in one pic but oh my god-so much jewellery it hurt me and nearly my bank balance till I walked away and just said NO!
(Blackdoorbeauty Kopernikusstr 7a, 10245)

1 comments:

admin said...

you are very inspirative for me.

Post a Comment