Pages

Friday 19 June 2009






Hey Hey Hey! welcome to my blog!

Im in Berlin for 3 weeks and ill be visually documenting my adventures for you to see.
Ill be posting about art, music, culture etc etc......and most importantly FASHION!
While here I'll be attending Berlin fashion week and The Bread and Butter tradeshow, for urban/streetwear, so keep posted for lots of inspirational pics!


I arrived a few hours ago, and have managed to eat (the only thing I could understand on the menu was Hamburger so hamburger it was!) with some brave birds, look at a cool train, sleep ALOT, n spend a stupid amout of money on toiletries coz I packed in a rather fragile state n forgot everything important!

Tomorrows post will be full of good art- I'll be going to the east side gallery- an stretch of the Berlin wall that has been painted on by lots of good contemporary artists and world renowned grafitti artist! Hold tight!!

Oh yeah n the first pic is from a rather messy night that strated at the King store opening in Covent Garden (check out the store its a good un'- 38 Earlham Street) where there was lots of purple love going on- well done Craig n Joe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment