Pages

Sunday 28 June 2009

Unrelated


OK no one in my hostel gives a shit about Michael Jackson dying and its pissing me off man, dont get me wrong he was a bit of a dick- hanging babies over balconies, claiming his lil white kids are his, always wearing masks oh yeh and the pedophile allegati0ns- BUT all that said its MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! he was part of the Jackson 5, he helped define a whole music generation, he taught us the moonwalk- he made epic videos- remember the time with eddie murphy n iman???? the guy as an entertainer was and is unmatched!! Being in Berlin when this is happening is well annoying to (dont get me wrong im very hapy to be here) but this is such a historic moment I just want to be in England- talking this to death and watching old MJ videos with Tasha! WAH WAHHHH WAHHH!!!

Oh yeah and anyone can now comment on my posts- for yous who tried and had 2 sign up to some rubbish, I changed the settings so comment away!

2 comments:

Bag Lady said...

I managed to steal you The Sun from my great garandmas yard, its got an MJ pullout thing which is pretty spesh!

Comet Girl said...

ahhhhhh wicked!!! thanx baglady!

Post a Comment