Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

Its been a lot of effort


I am the biggest athiest you will prob ever meet, but have a huge thing about churches man, they're just cool man and so much effort goes into them and this one was SICK, its was real contemporary for a church, I LOVED the organ (im feeling the musical instruments at the min)
and the light things and the stained glass windows- just feelin the whole place really!



I went to the Berlin Guggenheim which is pretty waste- its one room and I must say I am NOT feeling this stuff by Imi Knoebel at all- but heres some pics........




This one is just for Josie- losing her keys is her favourite game she makes us participate in


I need these in my life sometimes man......


These made me laugh hard man- it looks NOTHING like him!!




I went to a vintage sale (above) that was run by this lovely girl below- it was quite small but I got some very good bargains................


like this beaut for 10 euros!!! 10 fuckin euros man- ive been tryin to buy one of ebay for time and they always go for like £50/£60 quid so I am well chuffed with it! Its broke n all the letters move so i got it for cheap, and plus the fact NO-ONE in Germany has heard of Moschino!


It makes a pretty sweet necklace as well!


Getting this photo was SUCH an achievement- him n his mates spoke very little english, and tryin to explain I liked his clothes and wanted a pic of just him and not his lil possy was some difficult times so please enjoy! Im so feeling his old skool Coogi jumper!

'COOGI DOWN TO MA SOCKS!'



Crazy oversized garden furniture- it was pretty jokes watchin some ppl try to get on this!




When the Berlin wall came down the bit in the middle was no mans land that essentially belonged to no one so loads of people claimed spots and set up these beach bar style things which are pretty sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment