Pages

Friday 26 June 2009

Shopping........


The good Pauls Boutique- I found this lil second hand/vintage place, it was rammed full of clothes n shoes, and robots!! so many, so good! the bloke does try to mug of tourists tho and chrage you WAYYYY more than he should! The second time that has happened to me- he tried to charge me 85 euro for an old pair of blazer that i KNOW arnt worth more than 20 so I told him and he dropped the price to 20 so i didnt buy them, and some woman at a tattoo shop tried to tell me the tattoos I want will cost 100 euro- ahahhahaa! joker she must have thought I was so stupid, people need to stop tryin to rip of tourists man!



Unfotunatly the vinatge shops over here are pretty expensive and the stock qulaity isnt up to the asking price- so vintage shopping here isnt too good.


Cool/scary/weird mannequins-


Trefoil!!


I found this in some random crappy shop and was ready to part with the 85 euro for it, till i realised it look pretty shite, but its still pretty darn good idea!


Another good little trainer shop......





Ok some people may have seen these before but I havent and actually nearly wet myself in this shop when I seen them- i love the Biggie one, they also had him in a lil white silk suit emsemble but I was feeling the terry towel trackie!


I went to the Jewish Museum- which is an amazing building by Daniel Libeskind, the exhibition inside isnt that great but the space is sooooo amazing- my camera died on me while i was there so I only have a few pics-



The museum has lots of void spaces that are empty which is meant to signify the lack of Jewish people in Germany since the holocaust.


Blood dont make me get old skool-


Ok so apparently Berlin is the techno center of the world?? not really my thing, but it shows in the fashions, basically they aint that up on the 'urban' genres of music therefore the shops arnt very 'street' in that sense so I was well chuffed when I foud this lil beaut called Overkill- a pretty damn good trainers and clothes shop!



I like these stairs alot-


Look at the door handle!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment