Pages

Sunday 5 July 2009

Im a lil slow............

So since Hannah's arrival I have been drinking far too much and not blogging enough!

After our hectic night on Thurs we went to see the Smeilinener show- which was really really good!! I was very impressed- LOVED their use of colours, texture, fabrics, embellishment- everything basically, unfortunately my camera died on me so I couldn't take any pics but I found the video- so even better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvfBbNqMytk

They are quite lairey, not everybodies taste, but I was really feeling it- especially the high waisted pink trousers with the flamingo on the back!

We were meant to go to the Michael Sontag, Star styling and Penkov shows but they didnt fit into our sleep pattern- basically they were wayyyyyyy to early! So heres the vids-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVTuwiPCOg

Theres some really interesting pattern cutting in Michael Sontags collection and some really strong silhouettes- loving the oversized yellow jacket with the zip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBdxZizFQqs

Really liking the Penkov stuff aswell- I have seen ALOT of neutral colour palettes this week, and I am more into colour but they had some beautiful detailing in this collection.

Kinda kicking myself for being such a dirty stop out and not getting up to go to these shows! Waste!

The star styling collection is INSANE-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_9s8OCRz-A

-all a bit too space caddet for me, it kinda looks to me like what a kid would make if you told them to make a jedi knight costume, very arts and crafts- dont get me wrong I do like crazy conceptual shit and we do need it in the fashion world, even if its pretty unwearable for the average Jane or Joe, and there are def some real interesting details goin on and some cool fabrics but I just cant see it on road- they dudes face in the crown style thing says it all really!
I just dont think they quite pulled it off.

So apart from getting drunk Ive also been losing my camera- WAHHHHHH!!! So until I go and buy a new one (tomorrow i think) I dont have any pics but these few that I took before it all went wrong-



I loved this dudes shirt!


Nice art! at Cassiopoia (god knows how u spell it) but its a HUGE club in Berlin- think I mentioned it before?? but yh pics from their yard.


Its all about the happy pants-

Daper don-

1 comments:

Algernon Wilmot, 3rd Viscount Wilmot said...

...sleep and rest...!!!???...

Post a Comment